Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Cheap 3D gimbals for sale (Tarot & Feiyu-Tech)

I was just browsing online the other day and came across these inexpensive 3D Tarot gimbals. I don't actually own one yet, but I remember that the Tarot name is good and it shows by the reviews. I've had good luck with this place over the years. No problems shipping from China and even acceptable shipping speed.

I noticed they also have the popular Feiyu-Tech 3D gimbals on sale. Check-out their accessories, it's like they thought of everything. For instance, no hardware hacking is required to switch between Xiaomi Yi cameras and others.

Speaking of cameras, if you don't have a GoPro yet, I think the GitUp Git2 is a good lower-cost alternative.

I guess it's that time of the year again. Some of these Black Friday RC deals look pretty good.

I've been working on my Novas a bit since Saturday. Between the two of them, I hope to get a single one flying soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The stupid spammers have now forced me to approve each Comment before it appears (but I am usually pretty quick about it).