- I don't plan on installing a gimbal any time soon.
- Mobius camera has it's own battery. Might as well use it.
- I could use some extra FC Aux channels for dedicated Flight Mode switches.
|RC Cable 1||CH-1 Vertical||CH-1 Vertical|
|RC Cable 2||CH 2-4 Horizontal (signals only)||CH 2-4 Horizontal (signals only)|
|RC Cable 3||CH 5-7 Horizontal (signals only)||CH 5-7 (FC Aux 1-3) Horiz|
|A-Jumper||CH 8||CH 8 (FC Aux 4)|
- BEC-5v goes to RX and then to FC. FC (Flight Controller) really gets 5v from CH-1 connection.
- Vertical connections are the standard way, with standard RC-Cable radio plug (Gnd, Power, and Signal).
- I used "black to the right" when plugging in horizontal "servo-like" RC Cables.
- A-Jumper is a standard (single-pin) 3inch Arduino Jumper cable
- While Channel-Signal-Rail is on FC bottom, it's on X8R's top (opposite).
- By using previously unused SBUS socket for power, frees a standard channel. It shares the same power-rails.
- At this point, I can't even see a reason to need BEC-5v routed to lower connection panel. If need arises in the future, I can just use a RC Y-cable.
|Good pic that someone made.|