Using connection method #2 from HobbyKing PnF Setup Video (fairly standard but connecting "Signal Only" as allowed by bridged power rails).
|RC Cable 1||CH-1 Vertical||CH-1 Vertical|
|RC Cable 2||CH 2-4 Horizontal (signals only)||CH 2-4 Horizontal (signals only)|
|RC Cable 3||CH 5 Vertical (Pin 5 wire only)||CH 5 (FC Signal-1) Horizontal|
|Gimbal 1||CH 6 Vertical||n/c (goes to bottom access)|
|Gimbal 2||CH 7 Vertical (white to signal)||n/c (goes to bottom access)|
|BEC 5v||CH 8 Vertical||n/c|
- BEC-5v goes to RX and then to FC. FC (Flight Controller) really gets 5v from CH-1 connection.
- Vertical connections are the standard way, with standard RC-Cable radio plug (Gnd, Power, and Signal).
- I used "black to the right" when plugging in horizontal "servo-like" RC Cables.
- While Channel-Signal-Rail is on FC bottom, it's on X8R's top (opposite).
- I only used the three supplied (3 inch) male-to-male 3-wire RC Cables.
- I carefully removed the 2 extra wires/pins from RC Cable 3 plug (at RX side) and heat-shrinked (isolated) them for possible later use.
Stock RX channel markings are labeled "A,E,T,R,1,2,3,B". Only one RC-Cable (double-ended servo wire) goes Horizontal on RX ... the one for E,T,R . All the rest are Vertical like normal. The one marked #1 is actually Channel-5 and controls all Modes (Switches). Next ones (2,3) are channels 6,7 for lower gimbal or whatever is down there. B is Battery or in this case the BEC 5v output.