ANGLE_MAX = 3000 (default 2200)
- This determines the maximum "tilt" that the FC will command the Nova. I changed it to 3000 (30 degrees) to give the Nova a bit more response-ability when flying in the wind. Works in manual flight-modes like Stabilize and also modes like Loiter. Some pilots set it even higher (like 3500).
LAND_SPEED = 30 (default 50)
- Slows the landing speed for RTL and Land. It's suppose to help with tip-overs on auto-landings.
LOG_BITMASK = 830 (Default)
- Default logs enabled: ATTITUDE_MED GPS PM CTUN NTUN CMD CURRENT
LOG_BITMASK = 958 (Default + IMU [vibrations])
ATTITUDE_MED GPS PM CTUN NTUN IMU CMD CURRENT
LOG_BITMASK = 26622 (Almost all. A full diagnostic set used in trouble-shooting)
ATTITUDE_MED GPS PM CTUN NTUN RCIN IMU CMD CURRENT RCOUT COMPASS
PILOT_VELZ_MAX = 250 (default 250)
- The maximum vertical velocity the pilot may request in cm/s
RTL_ALT = 2000 (default 1500)
- On RTL, quad will climb to this altitude (2000 = 20 meters or about 60 feet) before heading home. I think this should be high enough to miss any trees and houses (for now).
THR_MID = 575 (default 500)
[Now with Mobius camera, stock vibration-dampened camera-mount, 915Mhz Telemetry radio.
AuW with 2700mah battery is 1002g]
- Used between manual-control and other Flight Mode transitions. Not noticing any major altitude changes when switching between Stabilize and Loiter mode. But for the quad at it's stock weight (no attachments or payload) 500 was good then.
WP_YAW_BEHAVIOR = 1 (default 0)
- This determines which way the craft points when flying a mission in auto mode (or RTL). The factory setting of 0 doesn't yaw (turn) the craft when moving from waypoint to waypoint. 1 is so that it points the front of the craft in the direction of the next waypoint. 2 is the same as 1 except not even for RTL.
Others that should already be set correctly by default (in default Nova param file), but you might want to double-check anyway:
|Extended Tuning Parameters from Feb 2015 (AC 3.1.2)|
PIDs should still be same as stock Nova defaults